Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Spicy


Spicy
By 24thcentury on 2nd August, 2006.
I had the opportunity to attend an Indian-style cooking class in Bangalore earlier in the month. It was fascinating to see how many different spices (and different preparations of the same spice) go into the dishes. It didn't seem all that difficult to cook, but I'm not sure I have the patience to deal with grinding this and crushing the other and letting that sit overnight. I'm armed with recipes, so we shall see...

Stew and Appam Stew and Appam
By 24thcentury on 2nd August, 2006.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very informative post on cook indian I will be sure to add a bookmark to the main page . Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Is this www.manjuscookingclass.com in Bangalore?

Brad said...

Yes, in fact, it is at Manju's.

She is very nice and informative. If you are looking for a class in Bangalore, I recommend hers.